Top of the World by Kane Scheidegger
This incredible panorama was taken on top of Mendote Peak high above the town of Telluride just after sunrise. Sitting just under 14,000’ the view from here is just incredible. From left to right you can see the Ouray Amphetheater, helicopter on peak, Marshal Basin, Tomboy Mine, Imogene Pass, Ajax Peak, Black Bear, Bridal Veil Falls, Lewis Mine and Lake, Ballard Mountain, Bear Creek, San Juaquin, Telluride Ski Resort, Town of Telluride, Mountain Village, the Wilson Range, Aldasoro, Telluride Airport, and the Blue and La Sal Mountains in Utah.
- 117″ x 39″ (alternate sizes available upon request, price adjusts accordingly).
- Limited edition.
- Composed of 7 images for this incredible field of view.
- High resolution photo shot on cameras from 50-100 megapixels for a truly immersive experience.
- Printed on the highest quality fine art papers and canvas using industry leading EPSON SureColor P20000.
- UV protected & waterproofed.
- Produced entirely by hand in Kane’s Ridgway studio: from the custom-milled frames, to the canvas stretching, to photograph printing and finishing.
- Lead time of 2-3 weeks.