Kane Scheidegger is a landscape and ski photographer based out of Telluride and Ridgway, Colorado. He specialize in larger than life images that capture Mother Nature’s most striking moments. His images are printed on large canvas (like 4ft x 8ft) to bring the viewer a real life experience. Most images are large panoramics taken throughout the world with a focus on Southwest Colorado, where I call home. Kane was born and raised in Ridgway and has a bachelor of science in graphic arts.
Time Warp by Kane Scheidegger
This stunning black and white ski panorama was taken in mid February during the bountiful 15/16 El Niño year. The photo was taken high above the Million Dollar Highway. The sastrugi created a beautiful texture in this picturesque bowl above the famous West Riverside slide path going up Red Mountain Pass.
- 99″ x 46″ (alternate sizes available upon request, price adjusts accordingly).
- Limited edition.
- Composed of 4 images for this incredible view.
- High resolution photo shot on cameras from 50-100 megapixels for a truly immersive experience.
- Printed on the highest quality fine art papers and canvas using industry leading EPSON SureColor P20000.
- UV protected & waterproofed.
- Produced entirely by hand in Kane’s Ridgway studio: from the custom-milled frames, to the canvas stretching, to photograph printing and finishing.
- Lead time of 2-3 weeks.