Kane Scheidegger is a landscape and ski photographer based out of Telluride and Ridgway, Colorado. He specialize in larger than life images that capture Mother Nature’s most striking moments. His images are printed on large canvas (like 4ft x 8ft) to bring the viewer a real life experience. Most images are large panoramics taken throughout the world with a focus on Southwest Colorado, where I call home. Kane was born and raised in Ridgway and has a bachelor of science in graphic arts.
Crazy Eights by Kane Scheidegger
This ski panorama was taken in early March after a recent storm system had settled the snow enough for it to be deemed safe to ski. Located above Alta Lakes, the Birthday Chutes are a favorite among local ski legend Scott Kennett and friend Zak Gertz. Scott stands at the bottom looking back up as Zak does a perfect set of figure eights down the main chute. Silver Mountain next to Palmyra Peak looms just out of site on the left hand side of the image while the Wilson Range shows off on the right side. Alta Lake is visible on the lower right side of the image. A really picturesque ski descent to witness here in Telluride.
- 100″ x 27″ (alternate sizes available upon request, price adjusts accordingly).
- Limited edition.
- 10 vertical images stitched together to create this classic Telluride ski panorama.
- High resolution photo shot on cameras from 50-100 megapixels for a truly immersive experience.
- Printed on the highest quality fine art papers and canvas using industry leading EPSON SureColor P20000.
- UV protected & waterproofed.
- Produced entirely by hand in Kane’s Ridgway studio: from the custom-milled frames, to the canvas stretching, to photograph printing and finishing.
- Lead time of 2-3 weeks.